Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cost To Reupholster A Bowrider Boat

He accused me but I accuse you

few days ends the year 2010 many events have marked the lives of all of us, personal facts, but also made radical networks generated by others, we are good? We're sick? Or we were better in the past? In each of us the single answer, but the social response shows that, saying something is a reality that we do not want We accept, we can not deny that we are still, and as civil society, such as changing society, arts and crafts, in culture and economic development, technology apliccata that in science, there are individual genius, but escape from the country, escaping from pens caste in this country, fleeing from the bureaucracy and corruption of the system of the country, leaving us to our amazement, the impossibly facts without remedy, in the anguish of being unable to change this system. I also YOU, WE HAVE THE GUILT. Work, fighting for the good of the country, so we were told for years to become a people of this state, to live in prosperity in our state, without having to emmigrare. But if young people feel no future run away, run away why? because we let them run away, do not we give them if you have more than we are? I have guilt for not having watched my little world, who did his duty, his job with honesty, his delegated duties to society, I have done and also allowed small cunning, in my little how many times I let it pass, because I do not directly involve? I turned around the other side (of solidarity in social duties?) But it's there, who cares there are others for these things, And day after day, many small drops of indifference, turned into puddles, ponds, and then lakes and rivers that flood, every place is society, where finally happy splashing about those who did not want to see in their cunning, now wallow well with them, even forcing us to wallow in their element, and can not be indifferent to, being that from anywhere you would like to turn, you see them you're surrounded, you drown by their wickedness, they have the power, they are in power, is by law require you to be their power. Remembrance to me when I say, defend your freedom every day and always, if you live in your democracy, Tua because others have also struggled for You, What I'm beginning to be aware, I see children and grandchildren with no prospect of the future, but I fought For my future, I could not know that they too were in my future, and now look at them, looking for a future that, even in my unconscious has become utopia. Tomorrow is another day, for those who will come, but today? Derided by those who govern us, mocked by the world looks at us and derided by those who were behind us and are now running, it is already too far ahead, derided by some for social ethics, should not be together, I in my little ; Alone, I can do!! and where you c. ....... you are!! Perhaps like me to give me an examination of conscience, a mea culpa private, to avoid disturbing other minds, a question of why we were so stupid and blind, or tragicomic destiny, cuttings has been stripped of all dignity as a society and as individuals . Despite the diversity of ideals, who formed the majority in country of millions of citizens, workers, businessmen, housewives, a company also aware, a company that looked to other future, who fought against the institutions to change, but I wanted to do in a democracy, the years we have slipped roofs lean against , now witnesses of the past, in this present we are left with questions to be answered becomes difficult, because we should be critical and severe to ourselves, we should understand where and why we broke away the future of our children, democratic society, cultural freedoms, the continuous renewal of the country, both in its institutional forms in the rules of democratic government. We saw the child's future, but these our boys?? These young people grew up without the right to ask, at least in the right not to lose what they have, being that we have them taken in their right, what we tell him?? We are silent, silent, we think about our mistakes, to our disappointment there, to our being unarmed, and with them we fear to speak, to let him know where we went wrong, lest we repeat the same mistakes for them, We do not we are for them and they are misfits in search of their IO, and in our silence, others (and others), rising to their reproach, forgetting to who they were, what they do, with whom they do and why do; Everyone interprets Democracy at its convenience, when aquisito the power of governing a people, we use ideals or ideologies, it establishes rules that satisfy the personal desire, not the popular will, or the needs of society, which must be governed in its growth factors , base and root of every democratic country in the materiality of meaning, not in theory custom, which transforms the social body, owned by the ruler, who does it for his choice. I let the current reality of the country might be fulfilled, when I was by democratic means, the right and duty to make me feel, to be a vital part, to say look what you have to manage on my behalf, when I knew who they were, but let go, when I knew what they were doing, but I told myself that in my small c. .... I do!; did not want to involve me in their dirty games, but they made me dirty, I was involved as a social individual, as a citizen of this state, I let them do it, now I see is that the Mio does not fight, do not protest, do not ask to leave a future legacy, has destroyed the future of others, and some for my sins, you will have to arrange. Apologizing to the younger generation, is the least we can do, but also look for in their anger, the strength to change, talking and explaining our mistakes. We passed by De Gasperi, you scoundrels, letting us steal the dignity of people; Who taught us the way to democracy, a democracy the people who buy in institutions; Who even if a believer, respected and established itself, for the state in its secularism, who has sold a secular state, also includes the Church; Who is presented to the winners, with the dignity of a people ofrire, who as the dignity of the people in front of powerful, prides itself of its name, an anagram (the only male boss) unaware that another anagram of his name, transforms it into (vil belinus mouse). That's what we got in behind us laugh all over the world, why do not we have prevented, the mice sguazassero institutions in the country, I have my faults, but how many of you I are similar in guilt? -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment